Change of Address

If you have a change in address you will need to provide proof of residency. The parent/guardian must provide three (3) forms of proof to include at least one item from Regulation 7003.1 Chart 1 and two (2) items from Regulation 7003.1 Chart 2. The residence listed must be consistent with all submitted documents. 

Chart 1:
Landlord Statement 
Lease Agreement 
Pay Check Stub 
Income Tax Form 
Electric Utility Bill
Water Bill
Mortgage Statement

Chart 2:
Court Order
Government Issued Documents 
Drivers License 
Non-Drivers License 
Internet Service 
Bank Statement 
US Postal Address Change 
Phone Bills 
Voters Card
Auto Insurance 
Notarized Letter of Residency 
Credit Card Statements 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.